Hey, I’m Maria!
A writer, traveler and personal development advisor dedicated to helping you create the life you want. I define myself as a sensitive person and an introvert, which helps me understand your problems better and provide advice and encouragement in a safe and supportive environment.
I believe everyone has the right to be happy, wealthy and loved – and my mission is to help you achieve it.
I’ve chosen to do this because I want to serve. If you:
- Cherish a deep and meaningful relationship but have hard time in your personal life, carry burdens from the past and doubt if true love really exists
- Have always struggled financially and affording the lifestyle you want doesn’t seem to happen anytime soon
- Would like to have a fulfilling career, do something that you love and make a difference with your work
- Want to express yourself creatively and share your talents and abilities with the world
- Like to learn how to express your feminine nature and develop your femininity while building confidence, self-esteem and positive image of yourself,
Then this blog is for you.
Whether you’ve started taking steps towards the life you want or looking to make a big change in your life, I’m here to help you reach your full potential and achieve success and happiness on your terms.
You deserve a life that is unique and tailored for you.
This blog is a loving space full of free resources – you can go through the inspirational articles, sign up to the Newsletter to receive the latest updates and also follow me on social media for regular doses of motivation and positivity.
I hope this is just the beginning of our relationship.
And I would love to learn more about you. The best way to share that and stay connected is to make sure you subscribe for the Newsletter – just enter your name and email, click Sign up and done! You will receive the monthly updates straight to your inbox.
And as we’re getting to know each other better, here are 5 random facts about me:
- I’ve been thinking of and envisioning this website for 5 years before I actually made it
- I’m a Master in Journalism but I’ve never worked as such
- I’m a desperate romantic, love unexpected bouquets of flowers and relax best in nature
- I’ve always been fond of travelling but didn’t actually start by the time I was 20. Now I can’t stop!
- I have a natural aptitude to healthy food but the treats I can’t resist are fine chocolates, crepes, cake and banitsa (mmm)
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit.
I’m glad that we’re connected now and excited to help you build the life that you love.
Maria T xx